ADS from NUFFNANG

Friday, July 24, 2015

NEW UPDATES!! Sort of.

I just recalled something!

The Basic Post label serves as the all-around guide to this blog. While Basic Posts are under the MY LIFESTYLE category, it is the ONLY non-category label appearing right alongside the major categories.

Okay, so I've decided to make a new post instead of haranguing the Update button for the umpteenth time for my test post, particularly since it now contains majority of the Basic Info and ergo it became my first real post.

The update isn't much, but still tres critical. At least before I can actually include an FAQ.
  • PRODUCT PITCH: Right up there with Random Web Find and Creative Warehouse, but this one is a personal review for actual products I get to use. Examples include skincare products and household items.
  • CHILLING WITH THE STARS: This refers to my posts about celebrities who made it into the mainstream entertainment world---and who I'm blessed enough to interact/work with up-close. While GS Dish will contain stories of celebrity events I attended like press-cons and movie premieres, this blog category is all about showing the more famous faces outside of the screen. As in, when you just wanna get in there and hang out with them like they're your friends on a day off from work. This is a public "My Day with (insert personality here)." This is from someone willing to back up an artist's good points provided they're goodness is real. [I'm debating on whether to include people from viral posts here or in new talent.] THIS ONLY APPLIES TO ACTUAL MEET-UPS WITH CELEBS!
  • WRITER'S BOARD: For my first two posts I've been going on publicly about getting a Wattpad to write my Pretty Remake of Binan Koukou (the generic idea is a team of magical guys fighting evil). Well, I did just that. A little fanfic is on the works and I'll post updates about it after I actually finish a chapter offline! 
  • RANDOM DREAM: Refers to any single topic of fandom and MTRCB-safe fantasies overflowing in my frustrated brain. No kidding, it refers to anything I post because of some innate inspiration-fueled urge.
"Wait, what about the more serious matters you promised to include?"
Of course you'll see them! It just so happens that there are certain topics that I would look into, yet for some reason fell out of the newsfeed because of some other breaking news that feel somewhat staged.

There's plenty more coming up, so expect to hear more from me.

Until next time, tune in for more RandOM Access!

No comments:

Post a Comment